Background

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Some days are better than others...

Today was not one the better days.  Usually, I try and stay upbeat about everything that's going on, but sometimes it's not quite that easy.  This morning, I wound up lying in bed crying while Tom snuggled up next to me.  He just let me cry it out, and then (in typical Tom fashion) he made it better.  We talked and he reminded me that we're on track, no matter how slow it seems.  It's hard to believe that we just made this decision a few months ago.  It feels like years, and the waiting is so very difficult.  All I want is to hold our daughter in my arms, and for this daunting process to be behind us.  Like I said, some days are better than others....

Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment